This tuna salad recipe is extremely yum and tasty. It can be used as a spread for sandwiches or to eat as a salad. I usually make it for my husband’s lunch sandwiches and he loves it! See recipe below pic:
- 1 Pepper (I used 1/2 Red and 1/2 Green)
- 2 Tomatoes
- 1 Red Onion
- 1/2 Cup Mayo
- 1/4tsp Salt
- 1/4tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 Cucumber
- 3 Tins Brine Tuna
- Strain tuna so that there’s no more brine. Set aside.
- Cut tomatoes, cucumber, onion and pepper fine and place into a bowl.
- Cut coriander roughly and set aside.
- Add the tuna into the bowl and add the salt, pepper and mayo.
- Now add the coriander and stir so that everything gets combined.
Ps: This recipe makes quite abit of tuna salad. You can estimate as to how much you would like to make and adjust the ingredients accordingly. I managed to make 30 cocktail rolls out of this recipe.