Struggling to get your 8 Glasses of water in daily?
Here are some tips to help you!
- Try infusing your water with various fruits (Lemon and Mint, Strawberry and Lemon, etc.)
- Add ¼ glass of 100 percent Fruit Juice and dilute with water. Slowly reduce the amount till you can handle 1 Tbsp just for taste.
- Use water drops (Zero Calories and add flavour to water)
- Download a water app to remind you to drink your water
- Buy you a funky water bottle and keep it with you all the time
- Drink sparkling water if you craving soda drinks
The amount of water each individual needs to consume differs. This can be calculated by taking your weight and multiplying it by 0.033. This would give you the amount of litres of water which you need to consume to keep hydrated. For every glass of tea or coffee containing caffeine, an extra glass of water should be drunk. The reason for this being caffeine will dehydrate you.
Some of the benefits of water include:
- An increase in Energy Levels
- Weight Loss
- Flushing out of Toxins
- Improving Skin complexion and Getting rid of Wrinkles
- Boosts Immune System
- Improves your mood
- Calorie Free
- Regulates Body Temperature
- Healthy Heart
Always try to settle for water over anything else. The sugar content in most juices and sodas are extremely high. By reducing the amount of soda drinks and fruit juices, you are actually saving calories which can be used for something else.
So there you go! Drink up 🙂
Let us know in the comment section your recipe for infused water. My Favourite combination has got to be Strawberries and Lemon.